Our firm offers extensive patent services to protect our clients’ inventions domestically and internationally, from prosecution to transaction and enforcement. Every patent lawyer at our law firm is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). We also partner with a large network of foreign patent attorneys and agents from nearly every country in the world to secure patent protection for our clients in countries outside of the U.S.
Our team offers a comprehensive set of services, designed to effectively manage the entire patent lifecycle
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting patent applications
- Procuring foreign patents
- Providing legal advice and opinions on patentability, patent validity and patent infringement
- Developing valuable patent portfolios
- Conducting Freedom to Operate and product clearance analysis
- Assisting in patent licensing, acquisition and sales
- Establishing corporate patent policies
- Enforcing patents in domestic and international courts of law
- Conducting Patent challenges and post-grant proceedings
Our team has an extensive experience in all areas of patent prosecution, including third-party challenges, post-grant proceedings, reexamination, reissue and appellate proceedings before the USPTO. We specialize in developing and managing portfolios for small, mid-sized and large clients. Our experience spans a wide-range of disciplines, including medical and mechanical devices, biotechnology, electronics, business methods, telecommunications, computers, materials and life sciences, pharmaceuticals, and consumer products.
The U.S. and international patent law landscape is constantly changing. Every patent lawyer at our firm makes it a priority to keep up with new rules and regulations, so our clients can always feel confident that their technology assets are in good hands. As patent experts, it is our goal to keep our clients well-informed and provide assistance every step of the way. When our clients work with us, they can count on our patent attorneys to help them determine the precise strategies that fit their companies’ business objectives.
We understand there is no room for error when dealing with inventions, and our experienced patent lawyers are ready to help our clients’ companies achieve success.