This document was last updated on July 15, 2015.
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
JCIP collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
- Web Server Logs.When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
JCIP reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into JCIP.com a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
Personal Information Users
Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILES
JCIP / www.jciplawyers.comWeb pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow JCIP to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. JCIP may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications.
These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. JCIP prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. ACCESSING WEB ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant:
6. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
7. CONTACTING US
JCIP will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.